GIFF Feature Film Awards
- Festival dates : 22 October – 31 October 2021
- Festival Venues : The City of Gangneung, Gangwon Province, South Korea
- Best Feature: Cash award appr. USD 17,000(20 million KRW) and certificate
- Best Director: Cash award appr. USD 8,500(10 million KRW) and certificate
- Best Screenplay: Cash award appr. USD 8,500(10 million KRW) and certificate
- Submission dates: 1 April ~ 31 May 2021
- Submit the online screener and Entry Form to email@example.com
(Please download the Entry Form on the web giff.kr or use attached file)
- For screener preview, we prefer on-line download services such as Vimeo and Google Drive.
(Contact us if you want to use alternative, independently-operated service.)
- For the preliminary selection process, screeners should not be expired before 23 August , 2021
- Screeners should be either in English language or subtitled in English.
- Only on-line application will be accepted.
- Running Time : Over 60 min
- Premiers Status :
All submitted films must satisfy at least “Korean Premiere”
- Submitted films should be completed after 1 January 2020.
- The selected finalists will be notified individually before the official announcement.
- The list of finalists will be publicly announced at the official press conference of GIFF 2021.
- For mare details, please contact Giff Program Dept.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | +82 (0)2 3143 7276